Please take note of our comments netiquette before posting on the blog:
- Your comment will be read by other people. Be polite and tolerant.
- Discriminative, sexist or racist remarks will not be tolerated.
- We classify advertising and commercial content in any form as spam.
- External links can be informative, but they should comply with these rules, otherwise we will delete them before approving your comment. We are not responsible for external content.
- Take care with spelling and use punctuation. Keep it short.
- Read your text again before sending. Once it’s sent, it’s sent.
- Protect yourself and don’t post any personal information or phone numbers, either from yourself or from third parties.
- A comment may be shortened if certain parts do not correspond to our netiquette guidelines or if the text is simply too long.
- Comments are checked by us for compliance with the above points before they are published.